Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Does Apple still offers mink iPad for $199 if you trade in your iPad? Thanks

iPad mini 2

Posted on

Feb 28, 2018 6:00 PM in response to saranfromrockville In response to saranfromrockville

When did Apple ever have THIS deal?

Around the holidays?

I don’t think they ever did.

You might get a iPad Mini 4 at a good discount in Apple’s Refurbished store.

Don’t know if will be down to $199 or not, though.

Refurb 32 GBs iPad Mini 4 in the Apple Refurb Store is going for $289 U.S.D.

Not sure what you mean in your post.

Feb 28, 2018 6:00 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 1, 2018 3:29 AM in response to MichelPM In response to MichelPM

They did. As I brought in my iPad mini for repair for a volume adjustment problem after my daughter dropped it. They told me that they could not repair but I could trade it in for a new one for $199. I was not ready to spent that kind of money that day so I did not do it.

Thank you for your response. I will go to the store and check with them again.

Mar 1, 2018 3:29 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 1, 2018 3:52 AM in response to saranfromrockville In response to saranfromrockville

That sounds to me like they couldn't repair your iPad Mini and they offered you an out of warranty, replacement, refurbished iPad of your same model that is 60% of your iPad Mini's original purchase price.

This was NOT a trade-in. This was the price for an out or warranty replacement iPad to replace your broken iPad as Apple Stores do not repair iPads. They replace only.

Mar 1, 2018 3:52 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: saranfromrockville

Question: Does Apple still offers mink iPad for $199 if you trade in your iPad? Thanks