Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to stop the issue ?

In having the uk texting issue (( 00447860015024 and tow similar numbers )) im using an iphone6 model A1586,,

Got sealed n a box from on of the best dealers n town use it with my ‘mobily’ carrier 🇸-1F1E6;

No facetime supported n the device and turned off iMessages,,

Still loosing all my credit on a silly international text that do nothing?????

If turning off the iMessages and FaceTime is the solution,

And for the other solution i have read here saying(( contact ur carrier and make sure they support these services ))

Well,, THEY DONT.

And still paying for international texts.

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 5:34 PM

Similar questions

19 replies

Feb 28, 2018 6:01 PM in response to ckuan

I contact carrier complaining about the cridet i lost due to INTERNATIONAL TEXTS and they have no idea about anything all they are saying is these messages sent from my phone and i should pay for it ,, and i only can create a complain request that will be responded at n a lifetime if they ever respond.

Feb 28, 2018 6:33 PM in response to X888X

That is an iPhone originally sold in the middle east and it does not support FaceTime and in your case iMessage since you are not attempting to use it in the area where it was intended to be used. You will always be charged for those text messages. Return the iPhone and get your money back.

3 months ago would be December. The warranty started on that phone on August 3, 2017.

How to stop the issue ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.