Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Air 2 Won't Turn On

I have an iPad Air 2, it was pretty new (more than 1 year but no more than a year and half).

And so, I charged it until the battery was full and unplugged it today. Everything was working fine, but then when I came back from work, my iPad just won't turn on. I left it on the desk (there's nothing wrong when I left), and the screen just went black. I tried to charge it again for 3 hours using several chargers and switched it from computers to wall power outlet --- still no response. I have tried to reset, hard reset, and did the recovery reset using iTunes, but still nothing.

I don't know what's wrong because clearly it worked well in the morning.

I hope you guys can help me

😟😕

iPad Air Wi-Fi, null

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 6:33 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 1, 2018 2:36 PM in response to mamavaw

Hello mamavaw,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are unable to get your iPad Air to turn on, even after trying some good troubleshooting steps. If you have followed the steps from the Apple resource on your situation, your next step is to contact Apple, your local Apple Store or your local Apple Authorized Service Provider for further help with your iPad.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

Ipad Air 2 Won't Turn On

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.