Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X can’t be installed on “Untitled” because OS X version 10.12 or later is required.

I just tried to purchase Logic Pro X from the App store, and I get the error: Logic Pro X can’t be installed on “Untitled” because OS X version 10.12 or later is required.

I'm running a Mac mini 2009 and it won't run 10.12. I'm on 10.11.6. Seeing as Logic Pro X used to be availalbe for this version, is there a way around this? Such as upgrading my laptop to 10.12 and copying the installer? Or has Logic Pro X stopped working for users that are stuck on 10.11? (In advance to those of you tempted to give a snarky reply about upgrading to new hardware, I plan on doing so later in the year when new desktops comes out.)

Thanks.

Logic Pro X, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 6:41 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Logic Pro X can’t be installed on “Untitled” because OS X version 10.12 or later is required.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.