Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not rewarded February Challenge?

Hi, yesterday I finished my February challenge and completed enough calories - or so I believed? And was not given the challenge reward. Is there any way I can fix this error?

Thanks in advance.

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 1:31 AM

Hi

If you have met the requirements for an Activity Challenge, but the achievement has not yet been awarded, then Apple advises that you should allow nine days for it to be awarded:

Earn Activity achievements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The following steps may also help:

If you have not yet done so, then update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Check your personal information:

If the issue persists after waiting for nine days, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 1:31 AM in response to FromRhoose

Hi

If you have met the requirements for an Activity Challenge, but the achievement has not yet been awarded, then Apple advises that you should allow nine days for it to be awarded:

Earn Activity achievements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The following steps may also help:

If you have not yet done so, then update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Check your personal information:

If the issue persists after waiting for nine days, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

Not rewarded February Challenge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.