Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can’t turn on WiFi.

My iPad won’t allow me to turn on WiFi; the WiFi button in control center has a line through it, is grayed out and cannot be turned on. I’ve updated to latest OS, and have reset my network settings. Any additional suggestions?

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 1, 2018 2:57 PM in response to Paul DB In response to Paul DB

Hi Paul DB,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're seeing Wi-Fi greyed out and showing a line through it in Control Center. I also see you've reset your Network Settings and you're still seeing the behavior persist. I know how important it is to rely on a Wi-Fi connection; I'd like to point you in the right direction. I'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support for further assistance with this: Contact Apple for support and service

Best Regards.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 1, 2018 2:57 PM in response to Paul DB In response to Paul DB

Hi Paul DB,

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're seeing Wi-Fi greyed out and showing a line through it in Control Center. I also see you've reset your Network Settings and you're still seeing the behavior persist. I know how important it is to rely on a Wi-Fi connection; I'd like to point you in the right direction. I'd recommend reaching out to Apple Support for further assistance with this: Contact Apple for support and service

Best Regards.

Mar 1, 2018 2:57 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Paul DB

Question: Can’t turn on WiFi.