Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE is not compatible with cellular Watch 3

How can I connect my iPhone SE to my cellular Watch 3 using AT&T network.

iPhone SE, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 2:08 AM

Hi

iPhone SE is compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular), which have a red dot on the Digital Crown, and also with GPS-only models:

Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Follow the instructions here to pair and set up your Apple Watch, being sure to first update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS if you have not yet done so and, if necessary, contacting Apple Support for assistance, via the link in the article:

In order to also set up and use the built-in cellular feature on Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular), you will need a compatible service plan for your iPhone from a supported carrier:

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Follow the instructions here to do so:

If you still need help, then I suggest that, in the first instance, you contact your carrier for assistance with setting up and using the built-in cellular feature.

If you need further help, then, depending on your carrier's advice, I suggest that you next contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 2:08 AM in response to JAL454

Hi

iPhone SE is compatible with Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular), which have a red dot on the Digital Crown, and also with GPS-only models:

Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Follow the instructions here to pair and set up your Apple Watch, being sure to first update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS if you have not yet done so and, if necessary, contacting Apple Support for assistance, via the link in the article:

In order to also set up and use the built-in cellular feature on Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular), you will need a compatible service plan for your iPhone from a supported carrier:

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Follow the instructions here to do so:

If you still need help, then I suggest that, in the first instance, you contact your carrier for assistance with setting up and using the built-in cellular feature.

If you need further help, then, depending on your carrier's advice, I suggest that you next contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

iPhone SE is not compatible with cellular Watch 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.