Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

USB Drivers for an iPhone 8 will not install on a PC

I cannot sync my wife's iPhone to her PC. When I plug it in to the Apple lightening cable the drivers will not install. My iPhone connects without an issue. They both have the same iOS version. The driver seems to come from the iPhone as it attempts to install when the iPhone is first connected, but fails after a few minutes. When I plug my iPhone in Windows Explorer pops up and I can find my phone in the tree and move photos around. I chatted with Apple Tech support earlier this evening and after 15 minutes they told me it was a Windows issue and I needed to contact Microsoft. I could understand if none of my 4 apple products would connect. But 3 out 4 work fine.

Is there something corrupted on her iPhone? It has to be since I have tried to connect on my PC and have the same results. It is only her iPhone that will not connect.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6, 256 GB

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:42 AM

See iOS device not showing in iTunes for Windows.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

USB Drivers for an iPhone 8 will not install on a PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.