Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Not Organizing Music Correctly On iPhone X 11.2.1

So I JUST got this iPhone X after switching over from my beloved Windows phone. I set everything up nice and smooth but now have difficulty with iTunes on iOS.

I've tried adding music on my MacBook Pro and via iTunes on Bootcamp (Windows 10) and no matter what I do iTunes will not organize my music correctly on my iPhone X.

ALMOST EVERY SONG is it's own artist and album. Over 90% of my songs are under "?" for album and artist.

I've organized my music thoroughly with no grammar errors what-so-ever.

I've made sure every album/compilation had it's own album artist, artist, album name, track number and cd number. I've made to to check "this is a compilation" box. And still... nothing.

On iTunes it shows everything perfectly fine but once I access my library on my iPhone everything is a mess. It's quite literally impossible to listen to an album/compilation/artist because EVERYTHING is separated.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.1, MBP, Windows 10, iTunes 12.7.346

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 10:19 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iTunes Not Organizing Music Correctly On iPhone X 11.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.