Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari & Sharepoint

Moved this thread from another person and me to the developers Forum!

I am a SharePoint developer. I have developed a portal as per my client requirement with SharePoint 2013. For development purpose, I used Windows 7 with Internet Explorer 11 version. When I tried to test with IE it's working fine and it's taking around 15 - 20 seconds of time to load the portal page, even I tried to test in all major browsers Safari, Chrome and Mozilla with windows7 Operating System it's taking the same time. But when I tried in MAC Sierra or High Sierra it's taking too much time. For loading a page it's taking around 2 - 4 minutes of time. Safari with windows it's working fine but in MAC it's taking too long time.

Chrome and Firefox are fast, but as we know, cannot open the documents from the Document Library in the Client application (e.g. Word or Excel).

I don't have Kerberos Authentication. I also tried to cancel DNS pre-fetching for Safari, but it doesn't make any difference.

Thanks in case you've any idea what is going on.

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 11:44 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Safari & Sharepoint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.