Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4k resolution not available.

Hello everyone, I just have a problem with my Apple TV 4k. I have connected my Apple TV 4k to my Soniq 4k TV. Everything was working fine for a couple of months until 2 weeks ago when I resetted the video settings, and the 4k reso was completely gone. Before I resetted the video settings, 4k resolution was available and working fine. Currently, everytime I go to settings, the highest reso available is only 1080p. I tried restoring the factory settings of the Apple TV, my soniq TV, updating the software versions, and I tried buying new HDMI cables and changing the HDMI slots. Still, I can only go upto 1080p. I am 101% sure that I have a 4k TV as I can play 4k videos thru the built-in youtube app, I can connect my desktop PC and set the resolution to 4k as well. I am also 101% sure that I have the Apple TV 4k.

If anyone knows something that may help me, please do reply.. Thanks!

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 1:17 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

4k resolution not available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.