Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Special Challenges

Hi,

I’ve been exercising regularly and have achieved both February Challenges. It’s now March 1st, but I was not sent a special challenge though. Why is that? I was really looking forward to it as it was a great motivator. Thanks.

User uploaded file

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:23 AM

8 replies

Mar 1, 2018 7:56 AM in response to Amj217

Amj217 wrote:

.. I read that article before posting here. Nothing in it helped me with the special badges. ..

For future reference, note that, when asking questions here, it is best to explain at the outset all of the steps that you have already tried. This helps to ensure that you receive the most constructive replies possible (and is also appreciated by those who may invest their time and effort in trying to help you).

If the issue persists after following Apple's recommended steps, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for further assistance:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

Apple Watch Special Challenges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.