Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APPLE SUPPORT FAULT .2002D

• March 2018
  • IMAC purchased in 2013
  • Up to Date and plenty of Spare Disk Space.
  • Plugs directly into power point so battery shouldn‘t be a problem.
  • Last 2 months or so had Daily Reminders to back up ThIs Computer - this computer hasn’t been backed up for 500? Days
  • Just prior to 16 May 2016 took IMAC to APPLE ROBINA and left it there to get a new hard drive installed (had been backing it up routinely onto an external hard drive so not concerned). This cost a couple hundred dollars and I endured the process of carrying a LARGE IMAC into a VERY BUSY VERY BIG MULTI LEVEL SHOPPING CENTRE FOR QUITE A LONG WAY AND THEN AFTER PICK UP - BACK AGAIN.
  • NOTES 16 MAY 2016 I LISTED A PAGE OF VALID CONCERNS AND PROBLEMS FROM HAVING JUST GO5 A NEW HARD DRIVE. ie.
  • COULD NOT GET ANY OF MY PROGRAMMES - I had been using the three IWORK programmes for a couple of years and NOP3 NOT A HINT OF THEN AND NO5 AVAILABLE @ TIME TO REINSTALL FROM APP STORE
  • MICROSOFT OFFICE Apple version COMPLETELY BOUGHT AND OWNED BY ME WILL NOT REINSTALL ON IMAC - USED CD Used CORRECT SERIAL NUMBER USED MICROSOFT’s OFFICIAL SITE AND HEADING FOR TWO YEARS NOW .. STILL IS NOT INSTALLED ON COMPUTER, So I got hit twice MONEY SPENT ON PARTS ON A REASONABLE NEW IMAC (i bought NEW in the latter part of 2013) just cos I hadn’t (as a brand new business customer) taken up extra Apple care (not advised to do so by retailer) and HARD DRIVE WAS CHARGED TO ME DESPITE I,PMAC NIT OLD OR HEAVILY USED. Oh and YEAH OFFICE PROGRAMME COST MONEY AND CANT USE IT!
  • MAIL (I had reinstall and reset EVERYTHING) SERVERS HUGE TROUBLE - CORRECT INFO CORRECT ACTION AND I SPENT FIRST FEW MONTHS USING* PHONE AND IPAD TO DO EMail - IMAC COULD NOT - WOULD NOT SET MAIL UP TO START
  • ALL MY DOCUMENTS AND SAVED WORK DESPITE BEING VISIBLE ON DESKTOP COULD NOT BE ACCESSED @ ALL .. I HAD SPENT COUPLE MONTHS DESIGNING AND SAVING TEMPLATES FOR A BABY SHOWER AN$ NOPE COULD NOT USE ANY OF I5 - HAD BEEN DONE IN NUMBERS AND NUMBERS NOT ON OTHER DEVICES
  • MOST OF ALL .. We Are a fu##ING BUSINESS - for over20 years - APPLE GEAR ORIGINALLY BOUGHT AS HOPEFULLY A GREAT WAY TO FAST TRACKING OFFICE WORK - phones iPads notebooks iMac work8ng together. AFTER HAVING SPENT GOOD MONEY ON HOPELESS HARDDRIVE AND WASTING MONEY AFTER NEEDING @ LEAST A DAY TO TAKE IT IN AND PICK IT UP AND THE TECH STUFF ON BOTH VISITS, as well as previously mentioned, money spent on purchased programmes no longer able to be used and THE WEEKS & WEEKS SPENT ALL DAY EVERY DAY TRYING TO GET IMAC BACK TO POINT I COULD @ LEAST OPEN MY WORK DOCUMENTS AND CHECK MY ####ing Email!
  • FRIDAY 22 JULY 2016 2.30pm Appointment APPLE ROBINA - Made APPOINTMENT TO LUG IMAC back in and have them FIX ALL MY PROBLEMS & CHECK THIS INFERNAL New Hard Drive. However, came down Very sick that morning and cancelled and Havent been back since.

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT with this IMAC, as per header SEE ERROR CODE. Am about to shut down (again) and restartHOPING TO GET BACK IN. Holding the D? Button on start DID kickstart the “repair programme” - hence ERROR CODE ON SCREEN, BUT NO OTHER KEYBOARD COMBOS WORKED - NO ESCAPE NO EJECT NO COMMAND OPTION NOTHING WORKED AND Photos Programme filled the screen without hope of me getting rid of it to access any other part of Mac.

Sandra Embrey GLASS TECHNOLOGY GOLD COAST

iMac, latest software ✅ Loads disk space✅

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 3:09 AM

Please don't type in all capital letters. It makes your post harder to read and is considered shouting on the Internet.

Startup Issues - Resolve

Startup Issues - Resolve (2)

Startup Issues - Resolve (3)

Similar questions

1 reply

APPLE SUPPORT FAULT .2002D

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.