Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About purchasing

i purchase an ringtone but its doesnt show up anymore??

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 3:26 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2018 3:50 PM in response to pabs171

Hello pabs171,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that a purchased ringtone no longer appears on your device. I'm happy to help. If you're using iOS 11, I recommend trying to possible to redownload the tone. Please review the steps and link below:

Redownload previously purchased tones

With iOS 11, you can redownload purchased tones that you bought using your Apple ID.

Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics, then tap on any sound. At the top of the page, tap Download All Purchased Tones to check for any previously purchased tones not currently downloaded to your device. You might not see this option if you've already redownloaded your purchased tones or if you haven't purchased any tones.

You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones.

Use tones and ringtones on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists and the ringtone was downloaded from the iTunes Store, use the steps in the following link to check the purchase and report a problem if necessary.
Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store

Have a wonderful day!

About purchasing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.