Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you organise apps in i0S 11?

Before iOS11 there used to be simple way of organising your apps in order of importance onto various screens on the device through the iTunes store. There also used to be a way of downloading a manual. I can't seem to figure out either. Can someone please help?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:19 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2018 5:10 AM in response to Parallax View

simple way of organising your apps in order of importance onto various screens on the device through the iTunes store

If by 'iTunes store' you mean via your computer's iTunes then that was removed in iTunes 12.7, if you want to be able to do it via iTunes you will need to install version 12.6.3 or go back to an older version. You can still organise apps directly on a device.

There also used to be a way of downloading a manual

iBooks have also been removed from iTunes 12.7, but you can still get books directly in the iBooks app on your phone (and iBooks app if you have a Mac) or you can browse an online version on your computer : Apple - Support - Manuals

How do you organise apps in i0S 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.