Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need help with trading an apple watch

I have an apple watch 1 series i want to trade in.

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 5:40 AM

Jonathan has posts about trading in your watch, so follow the link to see if it would work for you

Can I trade in my I watch series one for credit to a series 3?

See Jonathan’s post in this thread about unpairing your watch

Hello I am re selling my Apple Watch but it says I still have my iCloud connected to the watch but I do not see it when …

I’m also going to ask the hosts to move this to the watch part of the forum so you can get better information

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 5:40 AM in response to Teresa148

Jonathan has posts about trading in your watch, so follow the link to see if it would work for you

Can I trade in my I watch series one for credit to a series 3?

See Jonathan’s post in this thread about unpairing your watch

Hello I am re selling my Apple Watch but it says I still have my iCloud connected to the watch but I do not see it when …

I’m also going to ask the hosts to move this to the watch part of the forum so you can get better information

Mar 1, 2018 5:46 AM in response to Teresa148

Hi

Apple offers a trade-in service for Apple Watch in certain countries.

Follow the links here (for the US, for example) for more information and to get an estimate of the trade-in value, based on your Apple Watch model and its condition:

If you are in a different country, then visit the corresponding page for your country instead, if available.

If the service is not available in your country (or if you do not find the trade-in value to be sufficiently appealing), then you may wish to consider selling your Apple Watch privately and putting the proceeds towards your new purchase.

Whether trading your Apple Watch in or selling it privately, be sure to follow Apple's instructions for unpairing your Apple Watch and turning off Activation Lock, such that it is left ready for a new user to set up as their own:

i need help with trading an apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.