Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete photos

i have deleted phOtis off my iPad iPhone and have 30days to keep them.

i want to keep them on my Mac notebook can anyone help me how I do this.

thanks

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 8:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 10:33 AM

What ever - but if you refuse to give hem information they can not help either - you have been ask specific questions that you have not answered and have been give general information about how to ask a good question - reading instructions is a good way to learn how to use things

enjoy

LN

10 replies

Mar 1, 2018 11:31 AM in response to JimboAlfie

And the answer is again

restore them from the recently deleted album

You provide no information about what you have but if you are using iCloud Photo Library then any change you make on any connected device (addition, deletion or edit) is made on all connected devices, that is its entire purpose for existence

Are you using iCloud Photo Library? If you are then as posted any change wil be made everyplace - for devices with limited storage you use optimized photos

If you refuse to share information about what you have and what you are doing it is impossible to assist you - maybe this article will help you write a better question - Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

LN

Mar 1, 2018 10:34 AM in response to LarryHN

I think you are quite rude and I don’t need to but up with your sarcastic comments.

I was asking for help that’s all no more .

While you try to tell me how to write a problem correctly you should read your message before you send them for spelling . I would never point out anyone's spelling but in this case I have.

Again Thanks for you help but please don’t responded to me anymore.

Many Thanjs

Mar 1, 2018 4:01 PM in response to JimboAlfie

And when you refuse to answer questions that were ask twice and refuse to provide information it is impossible help you - so post as many rude attacks are you want but no one can help when you refuse to do your part

and of course with reguards to proof reading posts you clearly have a major Pot calling the Kettle black issue

i have deleted phOtis [sic] off my iPad iPhone [sic] and have 30days [sic] to keep them.

i want to keep them on my Mac notebook [sic] can anyone help me how I do this.[sic]

thanks

Sorry if I was not clear.

I have deleted photos on my iPad , iPhone and iCloud is saying I have 30days [sic] before I loose [sic] them.

I did this to free up storage. I wanted to know how I can keep them on my Mac notebook.

Many thanks

I think you are quite rude and I don’t need to but [sic] up with your sarcastic comments.

I was asking for help [sic] that’s all [sic] no more .

While you try to tell me how to write a problem correctly you should read your message before you send them for spelling [sic] . [sic] I would never point out anyone's spelling but in this case I have.

Again Thanks for you [sic] help but please don’t responded to me anymore.

So let him you never makes a spelling, grammar or punctation error throw the first stone!

Good luck - have a great week

LN

Delete photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.