Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

February iwatch challenge

For my February challenge I was to reach 24080 calories burned. Tracking this through the month, on feb 27 I was about 500 calories away, and then achieved an additional 1000 on feb 28. When looking at the challenge yesterday, it said I was only at 19000 calories. I added up each for the day and was well above the set challenge but never received the award and now the icon has disappeared.

Will this be awarded?

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:49 AM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2018 4:53 AM in response to 77Spidey77

Hi

If you have met the requirements for an Activity Challenge, but the achievement has not yet been awarded, then Apple advises that you should allow nine days for it to be awarded:

Earn Activity achievements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

The following steps may also help:

If you have not yet done so, then update your iPhone and Apple Watch (not iwatch) to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Check your personal information:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Health.
  • Check all settings, including selecting Yes or No for Wheelchair use rather than Not Set.

Close certain apps and then restart (normally) both your iPhone and your Apple Watch:

Unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch:

If the issue then persists after waiting for nine days, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance:

(Note that you are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community).

February iwatch challenge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.