Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When connecting more devices should already connected devices reconnect to the Mac Pro?

Situation is like this; I have several devices connected to a USB hub that is in turn connected to a Mac Pro, if I add a new device to the hub all the devices reconnect, they disappear from XCode only to reappear a moment later, if any are android, the android file transfer app will launch a window for each one as if they had just connected, which is why from an end-user perspective it seems like all the already connected devices are reconnecting after adding a new device.

Trying to narrow down whether it is the hub(which I've power cycled and reconnected all devices to multiple times) or if Mac has to reconnect to all devices when a new device is added to the list to keep the list up-to-date.

Mac Pro, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 7:16 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

When connecting more devices should already connected devices reconnect to the Mac Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.