Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.13.3 mail problems

Since update 10.13.3 I have problems outgoing mail. Tends to get hung up in Outbox. Can't do anything with it. Occasionally an email will go through.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:04 AM

7 replies

Mar 1, 2018 12:55 PM in response to Joseph023

It worked for Gmail, but having trouble with msn.com, which is my email address. It won't take my password, I think I may have entered an old one to often, and then now the newer one. Could be too many attempts, though it is not saying so.

I do thank you. I think the msn one would have worked also, but won't because of my mistake.

Mar 2, 2018 1:55 PM in response to Joseph023

Thank you for your help ! While this did not provide the perfect answer, it lead me to the solution. I am most grateful for this, and for the earlier note that helped me get Gmail working correctly. In this instance, I ended up switching to Exchange from Outlook. Problem solved.

Can't thank you enough for your help. My attempts over almost two weeks were driving me crazy.

Sincerely,

Wayne

10.13.3 mail problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.