Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have deleted the e.mail app. I have reinstalled it, but none of my e.mails are there on either account

I deleted the app for email on my iPhone 6s. I have reinstalled it, but there is no mail there

help!

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:19 AM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2018 10:31 AM in response to Joanfromdumfries

Hey, Joanfromdumfries.

I see that you deleted/reinstalled the Mail application from your iPhone 6s. The problem is, you're not receiving any emails now. I'm happy to help.

Set up an email account on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Make sure your email accounts have been added. If they're not found under Settings > Accounts & Passwords (If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts), add them again and test.

If you can’t send or receive emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- If the email accounts were already there or you're still not receiving emails, follow the steps in this article.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

I have deleted the e.mail app. I have reinstalled it, but none of my e.mails are there on either account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.