Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

xphone with at&t drops calls, has static when connecting with my air pods, and has 1 or 2 bars with wifi and internet connections Why??

I had been very excited to switch to the new iphone X in Dec. But since then I've had a lot of trouble with connections, and static. also dropping calls and disconnection to my air pads. Also people talking to me cant hear me well or they hear static and I can only get 2 bars if im lucky. At home on my internet wifi I will get 3.

I have switched back to my iPhone 7 plus today and haven't had ONE dropped call. and i can keep my air pods connected, so i believe its all around better. BTW i have updated apple software on both the phones before the problems. I had hoped the update would fix the iPhone X but it didn't. I guess I will take the Iphone X back to apple soon to see what they will do about the problem.

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:40 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

xphone with at&t drops calls, has static when connecting with my air pods, and has 1 or 2 bars with wifi and internet connections Why??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.