Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I have updated the software of my IPhone 7, it has been acting up

Since I have updated the software of my IPhone 7, it has been acting up by skipping songs in the music files; other application comes on screen without being requested; songs stop playing without pressing the stop button; the albums of some music albums gets crumbed up with albums photos of other artists. It has been a night matter. The LTE network is extremely slow now, it takes a long time to download anything specially from the YouTube. Could anyone help me with this? I have decided not download any updating anymore.

<Re-Titled by Host>

iPhone 5, Other OS

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:51 AM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 2:32 PM in response to Rodney Carvalho

Rodney Carvalho wrote:

Since I have updated the software of my IPhone 7, it has been acting up by skipping songs in the music files; other application comes on screen without being requested; songs stop playing without pressing the stop button; the albums of some music albums gets crumbed up with albums photos of other artists. It has been a night matter. The LTE network is extremely slow now, it takes a long time to download anything specially from the YouTube. Could anyone help me with this? I have decided not download any updating anymore.

<Re-Titled by Host>

Basic troubleshooting steps:\

Restart, Reset, Restore from backup and Restore as new

Since I have updated the software of my IPhone 7, it has been acting up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.