Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Am I subscribed to this app or not?

I downloaded an app which, when I opened it up, said it has a free trial then after this would have to pay for the subscription. I didn’t accept to this but now it is letting me browse the app and in the ‘support and help’ section is it sayin I am subscribed. I have been on the Apple Subscriptions section in the Settings and on here it doesn’t say that I am subscribed... so I am confused and worried that I will be charged for this app. Would anyone be able to advise me on what I can do?

I have called the Apple Team twice but the waiting time was far too long so did give up.

Thank you!

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 10:43 AM

2 replies

Mar 1, 2018 10:56 AM in response to sylviefromwimbledon

You have probably already done this:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - https://support.apple.com/HT202039 - "Learn how to view your subscriptions that renew automatically, change your subscription period, and turn off Automatic Renewal." "If you don’t cancel more than 24 hours before your renewal date, your subscription might renew."

If you don't see anything there then I don't know where else it would be unless it sets up a subscription directly with the vendor. I'd just keep an eye on it closer to the time the trial ends. It may display a notice then about subscribing.

Am I subscribed to this app or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.