Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad disabled connect to iTunes

I have an iPad mini 2 and I was trying to open the Garageband app when it froze on the loading screen and I was unable to return to the home page, so I locked the iPad. After this, I was unable to unlock it and so I forced a restart by pressing the lock and home buttons simultaneously. When it came back on, there was a message on the screen that read 'iPad disabled connect to iTunes', so I plugged it into my laptop and opened iTunes. This is when the error message 0xE8000015 appeared, preventing me from being able to connect the iPad to iTunes.

Any help is much appreciated! Thank you!

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 11:08 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 1, 2018 11:12 AM in response to alymazing

That looks like a Windows error.

Head over to www.itunes.com and download and install the latest version of iTunes. On Windows, you often have to uninstall iTunes and all of its components in order before installing the new version of iTunes. Here's how: Remove and reinstall iTunes and related software components for Windows 7 and later - Apple Support

iPad disabled connect to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.