Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation Lock

Hello, my IPhone 4 is locked, you can remove the lock from it, I can betray the Apple Id and password. My IMEI *********

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 10:46 AM

2 replies

Mar 1, 2018 10:49 AM in response to женяfromростов

Nobody on here can remove it, we are fellow users.

If you've forgotten you id have you tried : If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support ? Or if you've forgotten the account's password : http://iforgot.apple.com

Or, and if you were the original purchaser of the phone (i.e. it wasn’t bought used), you could try going to an Apple Store (make a Genius Bar appointment if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html) and see if they can remove the phone from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership before they might help e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

Mar 1, 2018 10:50 AM in response to женяfromростов

betray the Apple Id

What do you mean by the above?

If this is a used device, you will need to contact the seller to have them log out of iCloud or go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone and erase the device, then remove it from their account. If you can’t do that, the device is useless.

If it isn't used, take the device, the original purchase receipt, and a photo ID to the nearest Apple Store.

Genius Bar Reservation US

or contact Apple ID Support. They will need to see the receipt also.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Activation Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.