Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hey Siri play the top song from November 1988 ,,,, reply sorry I don’t no the historical charts for your country ""......

Hey Siri play the top song from November 1988,,,, reply sorry I don’t no the historcal charts for your country ???

Posted on

Mar 1, 2018 1:06 PM in response to Kevwint In response to Kevwint

I've a feeling that feature may only work in the US, assuming it works at all. I get the same response as you and I'm in the UK. I thought charts were weekly things, so asking for the top track in a month might confuse the issue.

tt2

Mar 1, 2018 1:06 PM

Reply Helpful

Apr 4, 2018 9:56 AM in response to Kevwint In response to Kevwint

Same here and I live in the UK. Asking "hey siri, play popular songs from the year X" give "sorry but I don't know the historical music chart for your country". It's ironic cause it's one of the feature of the HomePod highlighted on the Apple website. I found asking for a specific decade works, e.g. "hey siri, play 90's pop".

Apr 4, 2018 9:56 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Kevwint

Question: Hey Siri play the top song from November 1988 ,,,, reply sorry I don’t no the historical charts for your country ""......