Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I’m on vacation in the United States and I was thinking on purchasing an Apple Watch here. I live in Canada, will the watch be fully compatible in Canada if I buy the watch in the U.S?

I have an iPhone 8 Plus and am looking to purchase the watch series 3, gps+cellular

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 2:11 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 7:10 PM in response to pdb1979

Hi pdb1979,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you'd like to purchase an Apple Watch while on vacation in the U.S. for use in Canada, where you reside. I can certainly see why you'd want to verify this before purchasing; I'm happy to help. Both models of the Apple Watch Series 3 (38mm or 42mm) sold in the U.S. are compatible for use in Canada. You can see more about the supported carriers for Apple Watch in your region here: Apple Watch - Carriers

Best Regards.

Hi, I’m on vacation in the United States and I was thinking on purchasing an Apple Watch here. I live in Canada, will the watch be fully compatible in Canada if I buy the watch in the U.S?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.