Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print Dialogue Box too big; print and cancel are both below the bottom of my MacBook Air. I can't print or cancel; all options under view and windows such as zoom and font are gray and I can't access them. Help.

When I set up my HP printer, I found my print dialogue box is too big on my MacBook Air and both the Print and Cancel buttons are below the screen. Options under View and Windows such as Zoom are gray and I can't activate these. The last answer (2012) to this question pointed to a triangle next to the name of the printer that doesn't exist on my screen (none of the googled solutions work). Please help.

MacBook Air, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 1:37 PM

There are no replies.

Print Dialogue Box too big; print and cancel are both below the bottom of my MacBook Air. I can't print or cancel; all options under view and windows such as zoom and font are gray and I can't access them. Help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.