Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Apple help with my magic jack compatible with OS High Sierra

Can Apple help with my magic jack device compatible with the new OS High Sierra 10.13.3?

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 1:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:50 PM

Apple can help to the extent that it is possible to revert to the previous operating system version that your devices seem to require. To learn how to do that please read Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support.

This is so ridiculous paying for this device I can no longer use due to a OS update

You're right. Given that macOS 10.13.3 has been out since January with prerelease versions available to developers for some time before that, Magic Jack has some work to do. What have they been doing all that time?

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 4:50 PM in response to magicjack58

Apple can help to the extent that it is possible to revert to the previous operating system version that your devices seem to require. To learn how to do that please read Revert your Mac to a previous macOS version - Apple Support.

This is so ridiculous paying for this device I can no longer use due to a OS update

You're right. Given that macOS 10.13.3 has been out since January with prerelease versions available to developers for some time before that, Magic Jack has some work to do. What have they been doing all that time?

Can Apple help with my magic jack compatible with OS High Sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.