Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID HELP!

So I have no space left on my iPhone 6. Yesterday all of my messages disappeared and I wasn't receiving any incoming phone calls. And now today messages that are older than 12 hours are disappearing and I do not receive notifications that messages are incoming. I received a warning on my phone saying that my iMessage is disabled and I need to log back into the Apple ID. So I tried and it didn't recognize my ID or password. I checked the App Store and I wasn't able to view that either. Then I created a whole new gmail account, switched my apple ID email accounts and changed the password. Yet my phone still doesn't recognize the old and my new Apple ID email or password (I tried both). PLEASE HELP! This is super frustrating losing my messages and not receiving my phone calls.

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 2:17 PM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2018 2:29 PM in response to lizfromcloster

You can't change your Apple ID to a new one without logging out of the old one. And you should never change an Apple ID to a new one anyway.

It's possible that your Apple ID was hacked, and the hacker changed your password. If you do not have 2 Factor Authentication enabled contact Apple's account security team: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

Apple ID HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.