Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download Facebook throughAppStore told me it's more than 150MB through cellular and I should connect to wifi

User uploaded fileUser uploaded filePlease help

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 2:52 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 12:41 PM in response to mirazfromalexandria

Hello, mirazfromalexandria.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you're unable to download Facebook because you're getting a message stating you should connect to Wi-Fi. I do have some information that could help with this. If you're only using a cellular/mobile connection, then this message would be accurate: Turn on Automatic Downloads for iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store purchases

You can turn Automatic Downloads on or off over your cellular network on an iPhone or iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store and turn Use Cellular Data on or off. Cellular Data downloads are limited to a file size of 150 MB or smaller.

You would have to connect to a Wi-Fi connection in order to download anything bigger than 150 MB:

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

I can't download Facebook throughAppStore told me it's more than 150MB through cellular and I should connect to wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.