Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iwatch options missing

i just got a second hand I watch second generation but I’ve noticed some missing options, some are completely unavailable such as editing the display language, date and time ect some are grayed out such as the passcode, the Bluetooth thus I cannot pair it to my phone although it shows connected when I swipe down.

Besides seems I can’t delete any content, mail, music, messages, contacts ect..

I really need some help to start using my watch, I’d really appreciate any help.

iwatch 2n gen

model 3c569c/a

version 3.2 (14v249)

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 4:21 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 7:11 PM in response to Community User

Hi, Virginie!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you are having trouble getting an Apple Watch set up and paired with your iPhone. Specifically, options are greyed out or otherwise missing, including the Bluetooth option. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend using the following steps from If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode - Apple Support :
  1. Keep your watch on its charger until you complete these steps.
  2. Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
  3. Firmly press the Power Off slider, then lift your finger.
  4. Tap Erase all content and settings.
  5. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again. When asked, restore from a backup.

Have a great day!

Iwatch options missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.