Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get all my photos from a broken iPhone

Can I get my pictures from a smashed iphone 4 I'm now on a 5

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 3:23 PM

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on in the old phone you can turn iCloud Photo Library on in the new phone and they will sync to it. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but did have iCloud backup turned on, you can restore the entire phone (not just the photos) from iCloud. Note that any data currently on the new phone will b e replaced by the data from the backup. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 3:23 PM in response to natashafrompreston

If you had iCloud Photo Library turned on in the old phone you can turn iCloud Photo Library on in the new phone and they will sync to it. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but did have iCloud backup turned on, you can restore the entire phone (not just the photos) from iCloud. Note that any data currently on the new phone will b e replaced by the data from the backup. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

Can I get all my photos from a broken iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.