Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Texting android from iPhone

I have an IPhone and my husband has a Samsung. My mother also has iPhone. how do we send SMS text messages to the Samsung with apple phones?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 5:06 PM

As long as you have an SMS/MMS texting plan with your cellular telephone service provider, you simply use the iOS messaging app to send and receive SMS/MMS texts from non-Apple devices.

About iMessage and SMS/MMS - Apple Support

You use the same iOS messaging app to send and receive SMS texts, and iMessage texts.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 5:06 PM in response to ParadicePlay

As long as you have an SMS/MMS texting plan with your cellular telephone service provider, you simply use the iOS messaging app to send and receive SMS/MMS texts from non-Apple devices.

About iMessage and SMS/MMS - Apple Support

You use the same iOS messaging app to send and receive SMS texts, and iMessage texts.

Texting android from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.