Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my health app not recording my steps 11.2.6 iPhone 6

iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.6 my health app is not recording steps

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 1:20 PM

Hey ekaylim,

If I understand correctly, the Health app is not recording steps on your iPhone. This could be if one specific setting is not enabled on your device. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

If the Health app doesn’t track steps or other information from your iPhone or another device, tap Sources and tap your device or accessory under Devices. Then tap Privacy Settings > Motion & Fitness and make sure that Fitness Tracking is turned on.​

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 1:20 PM in response to ekaylim

Hey ekaylim,

If I understand correctly, the Health app is not recording steps on your iPhone. This could be if one specific setting is not enabled on your device. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

If the Health app doesn’t track steps or other information from your iPhone or another device, tap Sources and tap your device or accessory under Devices. Then tap Privacy Settings > Motion & Fitness and make sure that Fitness Tracking is turned on.​

Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a good one.

Why is my health app not recording my steps 11.2.6 iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.