Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pandora app no longer working

Pandora app no longer opens on my iPhone 7 or iPad after using previously with no issues. I have tried recommended trouble shooting suggestions: deleting and reinstalling app, turning wi-fi off & on, I have updated version 11.2.6, turned both iPad & IPhone on and off. Nothing works. “P“ simply flashes continuously...sometimes get message regarding connectivity issues?

Any advice is much appreciated.

iOS 6.1

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 5:25 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 1:42 PM in response to Skibunny1

Hey there, Skibunny1.

I see that you're faced with the same issue on two different devices. The Pandora application stopped working on both your iPhone 7 and iPad, and you've used all of the troubleshooting steps to get it working again. Great job, by the way! At this point, however, you're left with a flashing icon and an occasional alert to a connectivity issue. I'm happy to help.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network -- Since you're receiving a message regarding connectivity, there could be an issue with your home's Wi-Fi network. Follow the steps in this article to make sure you have a strong connection.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

Pandora app no longer working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.