Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Get rid of song lists

I reset my iPhone to clear memory and make space for some new tunes. Now my Iphone lists zillions of old tunes, each with a little download symbol. How can I clear this list? I don't want to see it and it clutters up my new list

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 6:33 PM

By default if you are signed into your Apple ID you will see your unhidden purchase history ready to download or stream. If you are an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscriber and iCloud Music Library is enabled on the device you would see your whole library and cloud playlists. Assuming the first case hide what you don't want to see. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 6:33 PM in response to stufromhalifax

By default if you are signed into your Apple ID you will see your unhidden purchase history ready to download or stream. If you are an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscriber and iCloud Music Library is enabled on the device you would see your whole library and cloud playlists. Assuming the first case hide what you don't want to see. See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support.

tt2

Get rid of song lists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.