Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The iTunes cards in stores are not working so if you could to the on that would be great thank you.

The iTunes cards in stores like Walmart are all not on or actived so if you could get them back and turn them on that would be great thank you.

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 7:10 PM

5 replies

Mar 1, 2018 9:08 PM in response to jenellefromcolumbia

View your store credit in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support - https://support.apple.com/HT202359

Did it show an increase in your balance when you redeemed the card? If you try to redeem a card that has not been validated it will display an error message. You make no mention of any error messages.

I have read mention that some in-app items cannot be purchased with card balance but I cannot attest to the accuracy of those statements.

Mar 1, 2018 7:59 PM in response to landon128

Cards should be activated at the checkout when you pay for them. If cards on the shelves were activated it would be too easy to steal them in a working condition. I know with other cards I see a special line on the receipt saying it has been activated. If you have one that has not been activated take it back to the store with the receipt.

The iTunes cards in stores are not working so if you could to the on that would be great thank you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.