Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBooks for iOS won't sync correctly

iBooks for iOS is a disaster! I have always had some kind of a problem with the app. Right now I'm using the latest iOS and the latest iBooks, And all the audiobooks are a mess! there are some tracks that are not syncing with iTunes, the covers repeat through different titles, the titles are incorrect, and the app lost the place in all the audiobooks!!!!! I select one audiobook and it plays another one!!!! It's useless! Everything is fine in iTunes (Except that it does not remember the place either) however, in my iOS devices everything is upside down. I hate this app! Does someone knows how to solve this? I already erased everything, sync the audiobooks again through itunes, delete the app, reinstall it. Everything! Nothing seems to work. And how come my place in an audiobook (before the app lost them all) is not in sync witiTuneswith iTunes? This app has been always full of bugs. Is Terrible! And by the way, Apple; How come you can't use bookmarks in audiobooks like in audible?

iBook, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 7:06 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 7, 2018 1:29 PM in response to HappyChildOfGod

I don't have any answers or solutions, but I am also having trouble with iBooks.

I've recently added a lot of audiobooks into iTunes. At first they were syncing as music and available on my iPhone through the music app syncing wirelessly. However, when I changed them to be classified as Audiobooks, they do not appear under either the iPhone music app or the audiobooks section of the iBooks app.

iBooks for iOS won't sync correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.