Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch won’t mirror phone

My iPhone 6 updated to iOS 11.2.6 yesterday. Now my Apple Watch won’t mirror my phone. Bluetooth is finding the watch and mirroring is switched on on the phone app. I have turned everything off and back on. Nothing. Any ideas how I can start getting notifications on my watch?

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 7:39 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 7:18 PM in response to adriennefrompotsdam

Hello adriennefrompotsdam,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are not receiving Notifications on your Apple Watch. It looks like you have already done some troubleshooting. I would recommend you read this article and use it to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you don't see notifications on your Apple Watch

When your devices disconnect, your notifications go to your iPhone instead of your Apple Watch. To check your connection, swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center. If your devices are disconnected, you might see User uploaded file, User uploaded file, or User uploaded file. Try to connect your iPhone and Apple Watch.

When your Apple Watch locks or you turn on Do Not Disturb, your notifications go to your iPhone.

• When your Apple Watch is locked, User uploaded file appears on the watch face.
  • When Do Not Disturb is on, User uploaded file appears on the watch face. To turn this feature off, swipe up on the watch face, then tap User uploaded file.

For third-party apps, notifications are delivered only if your paired iPhone is also connected to a network.

Notifications on your Apple Watch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Watch won’t mirror phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.