Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't reply to a post

I found a great solution to a problem that was posted, but the Reply button is grayed out, even though I'm logged in. I find it irony that I'm posting on a forum about troubleshooting and I need help troubleshooting so that i can reply and help someone troubleshoot.

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:18 PM

A link to the topic would help, that way we could see if it's only happening to you or everybody.

Did it have any special notice at the top? Apple has taken to locking topics that have been dormant for a certain duration because people were saying posts were being made years after a question was asked that were not really relevant to the question as it was at the time of posting.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 9:18 PM in response to tomlatham

A link to the topic would help, that way we could see if it's only happening to you or everybody.

Did it have any special notice at the top? Apple has taken to locking topics that have been dormant for a certain duration because people were saying posts were being made years after a question was asked that were not really relevant to the question as it was at the time of posting.

I can't reply to a post

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.