Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Facetime for macbook pro does not connect meaning I am able to login using my apple id and even teh preferences display my apple id and phone number, But incoming facetime calls are not received. In fact when i login it displays the received video

My Facetime for macbook pro does not connect meaning I am able to login using my apple id and even teh preferences display my apple id and phone number, But incoming facetime calls are not received. In fact when i login it displays the received video and audio calls of my brothers phone as this macbook was being used by him before. And also i am using my apple id in Appstore for this macbook now.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 11:11 PM

There are no replies.

My Facetime for macbook pro does not connect meaning I am able to login using my apple id and even teh preferences display my apple id and phone number, But incoming facetime calls are not received. In fact when i login it displays the received video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.