Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disable going to low power mode automatically

how should i disable even going to low power mode? Most of the time phone is ******* less than 20 percent coz of some ******* battery of Apple!

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 12:03 AM

Thanks for the reply. But sorry that’s not what I want. It goes to low power mode automatically. How can I stop that automatic transition

3 replies

Mar 2, 2018 12:14 AM in response to afsalthaj

You should get a prompt when you reach 20% asking whether or not you want to go into Low Power Mode. There’s not an option in the Settings to turn this off. I believe there are some third party apps that allow you to set the percentage at which it will automatically turn on and you could theoretically set it as low as 1% so it wouldn’t automatically turn on until your battery is at 1% but that’s a lot of work to do just to turn that down to a lower percentage. Unfortunately there’s no way to change this natively on iOS. At least not yet.

Disable going to low power mode automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.