Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone - Personal Hotspot Issues

Dear Apple, I am getting very disappointed time to time due to your updates and the quality of your services. After the latest update I am not able to share mobile network through wireless. I have same issue on my iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 6S.

I need a solution for this issue very soon, because this is just not acceptable you are making troubles after most of your software changes, even if your customer pays a lot for your devices. Btw, I have checked this issue on every iPhone of my family, and every phone has a same issue.

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 2:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 5:43 PM in response to NLaszlo

Hi NLaszlo,

It sounds like you're having some trouble with enabling Personal Hotspot following an update. I love sharing my connection with Personal Hotspot, and I want to get you up and running again.

Follow the steps here to get that set up:
Get help with Personal Hotspot on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Do you receive an error or a message when enabling Personal Hotspot in Settings > Cellular > Personal Hotspot?

Let me know if you see any notices or errors and also try checking for a Carrier Settings Update:
Update your carrier settings on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Tell me if that helps you out.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

iPhone - Personal Hotspot Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.