Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad activation problem

I have a problem with my iPad .After i erase my settings i cant activate my iPad.When istart set up i see this.message....Your ipad could not activation ! i restore from itunes and i updated to latest ios version but i have same problem...please help

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 12:57 AM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2018 6:16 PM in response to niko257

Hey, Niko!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you're having some trouble getting your iPad activated after erasing your settings. When you try, you get an error that the iPad could not be activated. I'd be happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend making sure you've done all the steps outlined here: If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support . Even though the article is specific to an iPhone, the troubleshooting steps are the same for an iPad. If your iPad is Wi-Fi and Cellular capable, you can follow all the steps in the article. If your iPad is Wi-Fi only, you can skip any steps that deal with the SIM, or contacting the carrier.

Should you still get an activation error after using the above linked article, please reach out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance. You can do that here: Contact Apple Support .

Have a great day!

Ipad activation problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.