Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple watch will not unlock.

My apple watch is locked and won't unlock. It kept telling me to unlock the watch with my phone. My phone was unlocked and working fine - but the watch won't unlock. I have tried everything to get my watch to unlock. I have shutdown and restarted both my watch and my phone. I have unpaired the watch from the phone. Then it wouldn't let me pair the watch to the phone and I still can't unlock my watch. This is very frustrating. The watch worked fine for over a year. Was working fine yesterday and then all of the sudden said it was locked and wanted the passcode. The watch was set up to unlock when phone was unlocked. I tried the passcode that was used prior to setting it up to unlock with the phone - but it won't accept that. I get the message telling me to unlock with my phone - which is unlocked and then the watch gives me a message that says wrong passcode - retry in 58 minutes. I am extremely frustrated. Basically I have a useless watch as it won't do anything.

Apple Watch Series 2

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 5:07 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

My apple watch will not unlock.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.