Related Article: Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Flashing Red Light

When i put my AirPods in the charging case the light keeps flashing red. And when i try to connect them it keeps buffering to connect.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 6:27 PM

Hello David780,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities and asking for help with your AirPods. I am happy to offer some help with this.

I recommend trying the steps provided in this help article: Get help with your AirPods

There are a few things to check. If your AirPods aren't charging, check those steps. You also then mentioned that they have trouble connecting. You should try those steps as well. Thanks and have a wonderful evening.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 6:27 PM in response to David780

Hello David780,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities and asking for help with your AirPods. I am happy to offer some help with this.

I recommend trying the steps provided in this help article: Get help with your AirPods

There are a few things to check. If your AirPods aren't charging, check those steps. You also then mentioned that they have trouble connecting. You should try those steps as well. Thanks and have a wonderful evening.

AirPods Flashing Red Light

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.