Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

gow can i erase my old phone after i have removed it ftom my account

When I put in my apple password nothing happens

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 5:54 AM

3 replies

Mar 2, 2018 7:39 AM in response to marcy255

I would recommend reading this article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

After you do those steps (and if they work), you could just erase the iPhone using iTunes: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

You don't HAVE to erase your iPhone using iTunes—you could just redo what you did before—but it is an alternative method that I think you should consider.

Worst case scenario, if the iPhone remains unresponsive, contact Apple Support: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Mar 2, 2018 6:33 AM in response to zfJames

I had the option to remove my old phone from my account in the settings of my new phone. So I removed the old phone. When I attempted to reset the old phone to erase all content it asked for Apple ID and password. It auto populated with my Apple ID and I typed in my password. The screen instanting locks up (no Error message just no activity and frozen screen).

gow can i erase my old phone after i have removed it ftom my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.