Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not share photos from my i phone, it says,"unable to share".

I can not share photos from my i phone 5s. It says, "unable to share". Please try again later.

iPhone 5s, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:07 AM

Sorry - this is the Photos for Mac forum - I have no idea about your iPhone or Mail or AT - there are specific forums for iPhone and Mail - ATT has support for their services

Post a screen shot of the share window you are getting when you try to share (command shift 4 to let you select what area to take the screen shot of - click on the little camera in the forum compose top window to add the photo to your post)

LN

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 6:07 AM in response to suzyhuckel

Sorry - this is the Photos for Mac forum - I have no idea about your iPhone or Mail or AT - there are specific forums for iPhone and Mail - ATT has support for their services

Post a screen shot of the share window you are getting when you try to share (command shift 4 to let you select what area to take the screen shot of - click on the little camera in the forum compose top window to add the photo to your post)

LN

I can not share photos from my i phone, it says,"unable to share".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.